A profound thought of the day should be more than something written on the classroom blackboard. It’s easy to fall into life’s shackles and feel demotivated, that’s how life is. However, a profound thought or quote can have a refreshing effect on your psyche. This especially holds true for kids, who deserve to stay motivated and inspired all day!
Invariably, every morning, I have started putting up a thought of the day quote on our fridge for my daughter. I think the habit has made a difference, instilled a lot of confidence in her and has made me a positive person as well, so here’s a list of the best thought of the day quotes that I swear by!
- ‘Welcome each day with a warm smile and thank God for bringing you new thoughts and strengths’.
- ‘When you believe in yourself, you’ve accomplished half the job already’.
- ‘Always treat others the way you’d want them to treat you’.
- ‘Be kind to animals, always’.
- ‘Your attitude and perspective will determine the direction you want to go to’.
- ‘Do not stress about the things that you cannot control in life’.
- ‘Live every day to the fullest’.
- ‘Your actions will always have consequences’.
- ‘Learn something new today’.
- ‘Good thoughts make a happy person’.
- ‘If you have a dream, never let go of it, chase it till the end’.
- ‘Make yourself your own competition, strive to be better than yesterday, and you’ll find the true essence of life!’
- ‘You are smarter, braver, and much stronger than you think’.
- ‘Read. Read every day. And not just the easy stuff, for it might be simple to grasp but won’t help you grow’.
- ‘The worst thing you can do in any given situation is nothing’.
- ‘You were never meant to fit in, but to stand out’.
- ‘Always have goals in life. Both short-term and long-term’.
- ‘Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, learn from them and grow!’
- ‘Pick a common task and accomplish it in an uncommon way’.
- ‘Strive to be the best version of yourself every day’.
- ‘Never let go of the child in you’.
- ‘Remember, nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible’.
- ‘Choose your company wisely. Grow with people who help you grow’.
- ‘Always think before you act and speak’.
- ‘It’s never wrong to ask for help’.
- ‘Your dreams are waiting to be pursued’.
- ‘Do your bit every day. Contribute to nature as much as you can’.
- ‘Don’t forget to love yourself every day!’
- ‘When life gives you the lemons, make some lemonade, put on a big smile, and move on’.
- ‘There’s no happiness like love and being loved’.
Sharing these thoughts of the day with your kids will help them stay positive and inspired throughout the day. I incorporate these ideas in conversations when I’m having a chat with my 1-year-old, it’s amazing how she grasps them so quickly. These have also helped me and my wife keep a clear head throughout the day and feel less demotivated at failures.
Did any of these strike a chord? Do let me know in the comments below!